OT - a Christmas present for the difficult-to-buy-for

Who'd ever expect one of these?

I especially like the "left unpainted for funeral use" (or possibly for use as a warning marker when you're changing the rear offside wheel by standing in the nearside lane of a motorway. But I suppose in the end it amounts to the same thing...).

Reply to
Jeff Layman

I can well remember changing the offside wheel of a caravan while parked on the hard shoulder of the M6. Not an experience I'd like to repeat.

Reply to
Custos Custodum

Worse than living in one for a week:-)?

Reply to
ARW

It certainly wasn't much fun being cooped up with two hyperactive kids and a wife with PMT while the rain pissed down for days on end. In better weather it really only served as a place to sleep while we explored the surrounding area. Once the kids grew up a bit and weekends at the seaside lost their appeal, we sold the van and headed for Mediterranean sunshine instead.

Reply to
Custos Custodum

I bet there are loads of cones about which cost the 'owners' nothing at all. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff