OT: 360 degree video of Large Hadron collider

Best viewed on a tablet device with accelerometers to enable you to look around easily.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Is this just the detector hall or are we talking of a walk around the loop? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

That would be a fairly long and boring walk.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well, I was thinking that, but might be a good wheeze for some kind of charity event, at least it would be immune to the weather!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff