Opening links to PDF files

In the past, when I've clicked on an Internet link to a PDF file, the file just opened (using Win10, Firefox browser and Foxit reader), but now, when I try and open an Internet link to a PDF file, I'm asked where I want to save it. How do I get back to the file just opening? Foxit reader is my default PDF reader in settings>choose default apps by file type. I've also set Foxit reader to be the default application in Firefox Tools>Options>General>Applications PDF files already on my computer, selected with Windows Explorer, open quite normally.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Its the default browser you need to configure for this sort of thing. I have to say, I prefer to save them myself. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)