One for the geeks.

I think it's beware of geeks being gits

Reply to
Animal

Either way, it has gone to the waste bin.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

What are the dates on the files? if they're from some time ago and you've been using FF since then just delete them to the bin. Look at FF and if everything's OK, give it a week.. Another way is to is to rename the file, e.g. FIREF_OLD name of file (this keeps it in about the same place in the list) then check as above.

Reply to
PeterC

In article snipped-for-privacy@marfordfarm.demon.co.uk>, Tim Lamb snipped-for-privacy@marfordfarm.demon.co.uk> writes

I had that some time ago. I think it came with one of the major upgrades. I threw it away eventually and it doesn't seem to have impacted anything. Same config as yourself.

Reply to
bert