One for the ARW Training Manual for Apprentices

Even the sheep get in on it.

ARW

yes I saw that but didnlt understand why they were recongising celebs. In tests it's been show that sheep can recognise up to 50 differnt faces and can read some human emotions and can tell a smile from a frown.

And that sheep in scotland have been shrinking.

As yep BREXIT hasn't be blamed, so it must be the weather ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

I had to look up on google some of the names to see what the celeb did!

Reply to
ARW

Don't we all.

Reply to