Old grout still OK?

I need to grout some floor tiles in my bathroom. I have some BAL
Superflex grout left over from a job a couple of years back. The stuff
I have is in an unopened bag, but stored in an unheated garage. It was
manufactured in Jan 06. The bag says it has a shelf life of 12 months
from manufacture.
It's not a wetroom, so I don't expect a lot of standing water, but
obviosuly, I don't want water to ruin the wood below etc etc.
Do you think it would still be OK to use? I only have 3sqm or so to
grout, so I don't really want to have to shell out for a new bag -
that stuff is expensive. On the other hand, I *really* don't want to
mess it up!
If it's relevant, floor is 12mm ply over floorboards, with electric
UFH.
Would you use it?
Jon.
Reply to
Tournifreak
Shoukld be OK.
Mixs a little up. If it goes off properly in 24 hours and is not crumbly, use it.
Yes. After a quick test,I would
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Site Timeline Threads