Old 2 gang wall socket with vertical screw holes

I need a 2 gang wall socket for my kitchen but the one I need to replace has a screw in the middle of it top and bottom instead of left and right and it would be a real pain to have to replace the patress box does anyone know where I could source such a thing?

Thanks.

Reply to
Lilly the punk

Nothing to replacing a pattress box. Did you mean a backing box? Not much to replacing that, either

And there is a chance it has the right holes for a normal front already, as well

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Nothing to replacing a pattress box. Did you mean a backing box? Not much to replacing that, either

And there is a chance it has the right holes for a normal front already, as well

Reply to
Lilly the punk

Is it a metal back box?

If so fit a couple of back box repair clips to the horizontal sides (various sellers - just Google back box repair clip)

alan_m