Oh, hello. BBC4 HD suddenly being broadcast from Midhurst

I noticed this last night. It just seems to have appeared.

Typical, just as my eyes are starting to cause some problems too.

Midhurst viewers normally have to wait for at least 2 years longer than everywhere else for upgrades :-)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Ah but the hardware is there,just it was on the wrong channels. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well it appeared a few weeks ago on Freeview 106, immediately after C5 HD, but just displayed a "coming soon" message.

I haven't d> Ah but the hardware is there,just it was on the wrong channels. > Brian

Reply to
Andrew

That sounds suspiciously like the sketch Morecambe and Wise did with Andre "Preview"!

Reply to
Jeff Layman