Oddest ways to kill someone, number 4782

Tough Guy no. 1265

Anyone thinking of euthanising their granny, this might be the way.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Anyone want my supper? I don't feel like eating it now.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

And what exactly prompted this thought? in lots of the weirder stories I used to read on newsgroups back in the 90s, there were lots of really awful ways to kill people both male and female. I'm sure those stories still exist some place. th whole thing made me think about the boundaries of what is acceptable in a fantasy story, and what might happen if anidiot with psychopathic tendencies ever read them. shivver. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

You were looking for advice on pleasuring her or killing her?

There are no limits to stories, and only the person reading and acting on them is to blame.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

I wasn't looking for it at all.

Reply to