Odd graph of Solar on ElectricInsights

The DRAX website showing energy sources, demand and price shows an interesting spike today when the price jumped from £88 at 16:30 to £195/Mwh at 17:30 then dropped back to £31 just after 18:00.

The yellow line which I thought was solar shows an increase after 15:30 peaking at 18:30. What's going on here ??.

garbage in, garbage out ??

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Only because each source is stacked on top of the sources below it (pumped plus imports went up at that time)

if you look at the solar number in the slidy thing, it's zero after 16:45

Reply to
Andy Burns

I do find stacked graphs a pain! Are they actually helpful to anyone? I'd much prefer to see individual components displayed, and then maybe a total across the top.

Reply to
Chris Hogg