O.T. Cheapish Bluetooth headphones wanted

I'm looking for a pair of cheapish (maybe £25) Bluetooth headphones that I can use to listen to podcasts on my Samsung mobile phone.
Hi-Fi sound is not a priority as I'm only listening to speech recordings.
Any recommendations?
On Tuesday 25 June 2013 21:46 Murmansk wrote in uk.d-i-y:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360530980575
I have a set and so far they have been very good.

OK thanks that looks worth a try - and I've used Talklinesales before and found them very good