NVR Switches - Router question Part 3

Most of the router tables I'm considering (The Woodpecker range is currently leading the pack) have NVR switches attached.

I can see the safety advantages of such a device but I as my Makita

3612C doesn't have a 'lock-on' type switch I can't see how I'll be able to use one.

Should I cable tie the switch in the on position and use an NRV or is there an alternative solution?

Reply to
NickNoxx

On Thu, 10 May 2007 20:01:45 +0100, NickNoxx mused:

Yeah, cable tie, bit of bent metal, tape, anything like that would do the job. My Ryobi table came with a bit of bent metal with nut and bolt through it to lock the router on.

Reply to
Lurch

Cable ties are the typical way, yes.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Agreed - and confirmed by a rep of one of the router manufacturers at a wood working show.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham