Not in my backyard, please!

I'm pissed off with Italy for not doing the dirty work for me.

Why can't they just shoot at the boats, sink them, kill them all so they don't show up in my backyard?

Of course, I wouldn't do that myself and I wouldn't want my government to do that.

We are civilised, you know. We don't kill refugees. It should be Italy's job. Italy is the toilet of Europe.

Love to the family.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Are you Colin from Portsmouth?