Noise in radiator

I sometimes hear a noise that sounds like bubbles entering my bathroom radiator. Thinking there must be an airlock moving I opened the lockshield fully but the noise stopped. I opened the air vent but no air came out.

This has happened several times - there is never any air to bleed out. I mainly hear the noise after a shower when the combi's motorisedvalve would be going back to heating mode.

Any ideas? (the rads are fed by double enty valves (Maxtwin))

Reply to
John

You do know you have to bleed them when the heating is off? Best to bleed all the rads when the air's had a bit of time to settle, I find.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Water rushing around makes a noise as well. Could be solids as well as air..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher