No more filament bulbs

Fabulous. When my existing stock of bulbs runs out, those go in the non dimmable holders..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

As in 'lighting that puts you in a bad mood'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I encountered -20c for several nights on the run once.

My car had been in for a repair and had been refilled without enough antifreeze in the coolant and would freeze up and overheat if driven over about 35 mph, I had to blank off the radiator grille and bonnet top with a piece of carpet.

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard