Nilfisk Multi 30T Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner

I've wanted a garage vacuum cleaner with load sensing power outlet for some time.

Only because Machine Mart have sent me an email my attention was caught by the Nilfisk Multi 30T Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner.

Does anyone know anything about this unit or want to suggest an alternative?

I don't need the wet capability as I have an Earlex for that purpose.

TIA

Richard

Reply to
RJS

Last year I bought the Nilfisk 25/21 for the same reason - it do suck!

It's louder than the figure of 59dB suggests. It has a button for cleaning the filter. The bags don't seem to get blocked at all and are of good size. The cord is only about 4m - I was used to George with about 10m.

Here's the page at Screwfix:

PeterC

Certainly seems so. I find these wattages a bit sad: the Nilfisk 25/21 has a

1400W motor and it's performance is indistinguishable from George's 1000W motor - but there seems to be an extra 400W of heat being blown out.
Reply to
PeterC