New roof; slate or tiled

Got me James. I didn't mention for simplicity. (You could say lied, but that'd be unkind)The next door neighbour on one side has a brand new tiled roof. My other neighbour still has slate, but is set on getting a tiled roof. But he aint ready yet, so If I play my cards right & take the lead in negotiations, he gets to have the join, but not me. It's a ruthless, the politics of new roofs!

Tony

Reply to
TonyJeffs

seems to be eternit, which seems to be Marley...)

claim Spon's prices per sq m of roofing, including labour are around:

35 pounds for concrete tiles, resin slates or machine made clay tiles; 55 pounds for hand-made clay tiles or Natural Welsh slates.
Reply to
Nick Finnigan

I always find Sons to be a bit under, especially here in the SE, but my Spons price book shows them to be Sloped Roofing £68m2 Double eaves course £31.26 linear metre Verge £27.19 linear metre Ridge or Hips £24.66 linear metre

Hope this helps

Reply to
Daniel Burns