new hot water tank

I saw one on screwfix for 110 notes ish. it is said to be a Grade3 part I cylinder...what dose this mean...and anyone know anywhere cheaper?

tar

Steve

Reply to
R P McMurphey

I mean Part 'L'

steve

R P McMurphey wrote:

Reply to
R P McMurphey

Complies with the energy efficency requirements as laid out in part L of the relevant building regulation... in other words it is covered in insulating foam.

Grade 3 is the thinest and cheapest type - aimed at domestic use. The lower numbers are made from thicker metal and rated for use at higher pressures.

If you want a 450x900mm indirect grade 3 cylinder (approx 1.5 years old) then I have got one you can have for the cost of delivery (or collect from SE Essex)

Reply to
John Rumm