New gas boiler for big[gish] house - recommendations?

Go and wash your keyboard off with soap!

Reply to
Capitol

I like the phrase "all the bathrooms". I guess you have up-sized since your loft conversion days :-)

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

ha

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Well its easier than saying, the bathroom (over the cupboard with cylinder), shower room (beside cupboard), and our ensuite (beside bathroom) even if there is only one bath between the lot ;-)

(might add a bath and shower in our "bathroom" soon though...)

The loft conversion was perfect until the goal posts got moved, so yup had to upsize a bit.

Reply to
John Rumm

+1!
Reply to
newshound

Whatever happened to him?

I used to like his posts and repartee with Maxi aka Geoff!

Reply to
Fredxxx