New Condensing Boilers Advice

Hi

What is currently the best condensing boiler available? I want to have it connected to the exsisting (recently replaced) hot water storage cylinder and to the CH circuit.

thanks

Reply to
John Evans

If you want to choose from among the best quality products, then look at MAN Heiztechnik

and Viessmann
will cost you something a little way into four figures but are worth it for the build quality, reliability and control.

Among the slightly less expensive, Vaillant are one of the better products.

Basically, you get what you pay for.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I've just done this using a Viessmann Vitodens 200. It is beautifully made. One thing that really impressed - it was a self install - was the quality of advice available over the phone. You get to talk direct to an engineer who knows them inside out.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's pretty much the case with most manufacturers but they vary very much in how prepared they are to talk to non-professionals.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

We have a FAQ which will may fill in some holes for you.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Thanks for the replies.

A neighbour has a Worcester-Bosch installed. Does anyone have any thoughts on these?

Reply to
John Evans

Thanks for that

Reply to