New ballcock question

Or a small hole near the top of the tube to allow air back in.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

My MiL had one like that - the feed into the loft tank went through a 90 degree bend a couple of feet from the tank, then went across the loft for 10ft, all unsupported. I tied the bend to a rafter with a bit of string, and that damped the vibration enough to shut it up.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris