Never throw anything away

Ours were only nice to my wife, they took a chunk out of my leg through a pair of trousers. The sheep were much nicer and we ate those too.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Now you mention it, yes you are correct. My titanium watch is never cold to the touch.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

90% of the stuff in my garage is useless rubbish. Problem is knowing which is the 10% I should keep.
Reply to
bert

The pedal bin that my Mum made my Dad put into the loft some 25 years ago when they had a new kitchen fited (that had an integral bin) is still in the loft. They have also had two new kitchens fitted since the pedal bin was put into the loft.

Reply to
ARW

I've got the stands and empty cardboard boxes in the loft for some speakers that went to landfill 8 years ago.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Your parents go through kitchens faster than I go through trousers ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

A new kitchen every 10 years. What's wrong with that? And it would be more but I stopped one of them from burning down when there was a fire due to a faulty cooker knob, a thick as pig shit Mother and me getting pissed up and turning up home late.

Reply to
ARW