Neff ceramic hob

Hello,

I need someone to come over and check/repair a Neff electric ceramic hob. It's in London, St John's Wood, NW8.

Would anyone have someone to recommend/suggest? Parts aside, of course, how much should I expect to pay for the service?

Thank you very much.

- Luiz

Reply to
Luiz

Hi

I can't repair the hob, but I went through a similar problem when I moved in - we also had a NEFF ceramic/halogen hob and two rings didn't work.

I took it apart and found the part numbers. CPC

could get the parts, but I needed to replace the top glass. In all it was almost as expensive to fix as it was to buy a new one - so I did the later.

Marc

Reply to
marc_ely

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I suppose I wouldn't be able to fix it myself. I guess I'm now in the market for someone to fix it AND for buying a new one for a reasonable price. :(

Thanks again.

- Luiz

Reply to
Luiz

And that gives you the apportunity to do what needs doing to all ceramic hobs; chuck it out and get a proper one.

Reply to
Huge