Need some 2 strip beech effect laminate flooring (Floormaster)

Just got round to lay some laminate flooring in the sittingroom which w
bought several months ago. Anyway there was much more wastage than counted for and now im just over 1 pack short. I've tried the loca B&Q's in my area and also tried the supplier directly. Neither coul help as its discontinued and was only manufactured for B&Q. I was tol their could be some in differnt branches across the UK but they wouldn show up on their system as they'd be on a clearance offer.
Anyone know where i can pickup a couple of packs of standard size laminate flooring in a 2 strip beech effect or Or has anyone seen couple of packs at their local b&q. (Floormaster LOC Universal 2 sti beech effect)
One of the few b&q's I've tried still had some of this discontinue stuff in stock however it was in the cherry red colour :
-- preecy
Have you tried asking B&Q about other stores? I thought i need an extra 2 packs so my local did not have any but one store 40miles away did and they would deliver to my local store so i could pick it up. But in the end i did'nt need the extra packs.

Read the OP post fully before replying!
"Neither could help as its discontinued and was only manufactured for B&Q. I was told their could be some in differnt branches across the UK but they wouldnt show up on their system as they'd be on a clearance offer."
John
Ah i did read it but have been thinking about my answer. Sorry
but mine were on clearance offer anf they did show.
htmark98 Wrote:

nah apparently their system wouldnt say if it was still in-stock or no now that it's been discontinued. i called in to a local Floors-2-Go t see if they had anything similar that i could get away with but i wa told i'd have to get floormaster stuff as it wouldnt lock together.. thanks for the suggestions anyway, its much appreciated ;
-- preecy
preecy wrote:

I've got three lengths of the 2 strip maple if it's any use to you. It's quite light in colour but not as light as the beech I suspect. I'll be in B&Q Cambridge later this week :-( so I'll have a look if they've got any.
Calvin Wrote:

cheers but i need at least a full back to finish the job... thank anyway much appreciated.
if u spot any at ur local b&q please do let me know ;
-- preecy
preecy Wrote:

Will be popping in to the Leatherhead branch today, so will have a loo for you
-- Cordless Crazy
Cordless Crazy Wrote:

again, many thanks ;
-- preecy
preecy Wrote:

Nope, none in that branch. Good luck in your quest!
-- Cordless Crazy
Hi can you remember which b & q had cherry laminate left? we have just ruined ours when the bathroom flooded! thanks