nailing conduit to red brick

trying to fit pvc conduit to a red brick wall with very limited sucess, masonry nails just bending, any ideas apart from drilling and screwing?

Reply to
Staffbull

Drilling and nailing. There are fixings designed that way. Try an electrical wholesaler

Reply to
Stuart Noble

NoNail it to the wall,after all it will be plastered over eventually.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

nail into the mortar or fit timber plugs like in the olden days

Reply to
.

Thanks, I think I'll no more nails will do, I would nail the mortar bed but I have left the rendering on the wall to plaster over it so can't see where the mortar is!

Reply to
Staffbull