nailing conduit to red brick

trying to fit pvc conduit to a red brick wall with very limited sucess, masonry nails just bending, any ideas apart from drilling and screwing?
Staffbull wrote:

Drilling and nailing. There are fixings designed that way. Try an electrical wholesaler
Stuart Noble wrote:

NoNail it to the wall,after all it will be plastered over eventually.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

nail into the mortar or fit timber plugs like in the olden days
Staffbull wrote:

Thanks, I think I'll no more nails will do, I would nail the mortar bed but I have left the rendering on the wall to plaster over it so can't see where the mortar is!