Nail in car tyre - DIY?

En el artículo , bm escribió:

Take it to a back street place and pay with folding stuff.

The run-flats on the Mini I had were not supposed to have punctures repaired - new tyre - but the back street shops will do it.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Just an update:

I heeded the majority advice and took the car to our local tyre place.

They put the car up on a hoist, and pulled out a very short piece of metal.

No charge, no problem.

So option (1) would, it seems, have worked. However you can't really beat free.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David