Mystery item arrives

<snip>

I sometimes order multiple identical items from the far East (to keep the unit cost under a certain value or because of delivery times) and only like to provide any feedback *after* I've actually tested / used them.

So with some identical looking packages the only way to determine what came from where is to examine the address label as that often yields clues as to the sender. This could be their actual Company details to an order / transaction number or even just the shipping date.

So if it is that sort of thing I will often cut the address label off any packaging and keep it with the items, for a while at least or till I have tested them all / left feedback etc.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Have taken a gander inside the keyboard?

- Mike

Reply to
invalid unparseable