Murphy's 43rd law

If you're carrying a large sheet of wood etc from A to B, you will always find yourself on the wrong side of it when you want to prop it against a wall.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Also if you're carrying something heavy in one hand, your free hand is always on the wrong side for the handle of the door you need to open.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Immediately after you pick up a heavy object using both hands your nose will start to itch.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Yes, I noticed that yesterday. I always put it down and scratch. I cannot tolerate an unscratched itch!

Reply to
Mr Macaw

On a perfectly still day, opening a roll of weed control fabric will immediately cause a force ten gale to spring up.

Reply to
David Lang

I've had that problem carrying 8x4 foot sheets of polystyrene insulation. I seem to have invented the windsurf.

Hang on, weed control fabric? Aren't you supposed to smoke it, not control it?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Also when carrying something with cables attached up stairs, the bit that loops always gets trod on making further movement up said stairs either impossible or dangerous.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Reply to