Mr Ratty

I'm sure I found a trap, earlier in the year, when we suddenly had a squirrel appear, which could kill rats or squirrels. It went in and

*zap* down came the sprung bar and curtains. But now I'm having difficulty finding same via giggle. Although the squirrel went away, SWMBO has burbled recently about Mr. Ratty in the garden and yesterday I saw the bugger - huge! So today I'm looking for traps but without success. Any pointers welcome.
Reply to
Tim Streater

use the first one on that page. Works a treat.

Reply to
Huge

Thanks - I'll check into that.

Reply to