Moving electricity meter

In article , ARWadsworth writes

Well, FIVE toned down their DOG a while back so it didn't really seem fair to be singling them out any more.

As nothing was going to plan last week I was thinking of using, "arse, just arse . . . . " but you never know, people can be a bit over sensitive so I'm still looking. Dave Plowman is setting a high rotating standard so I don't want to rush into anything.

Reply to
fred

Even cheaper on eBay!

Reply to