Motor not fixed

It is out of one of these,

is a proprietary motor made for them by Bodine.

Reply to
R D S

In message , R D S writes

I certainly don't normally take the side of the tradesman

As I said, I would be interested to hear their side of the story

How much difference is there between what you expected them to do and what you actually asked them to do ?

If you didn't define your requirement properly, how can you expect an effective solution

When you first posted here about it, your original post was very vague and you didn't adequately define your requirement, did you ?

If you did, then, they are obviously in the wrong

Reply to
geoff