More problems with the CH

Many thanks to all who replied when I was last having probs - thi

problem is linked. Previously you all said I had an airlock in th system (Potterton Combi 80 running 5 rads) which I managed to solv following your advice.

However now whenever the heating turns off overnight etc in the mornin the same 2 radiators that where cold before still don't heat up.

These 2 rads are on the ground floor with pipework coming down fro upstairs where 1 other rad is on the same loop. I can shut all th rads to force the water through but i'm getting fed up of doing i every day...

What am I doing wrong???

Georgi

-- Georgiegirl

Reply to
Georgiegirl

You need to follow the FAQ on radiator balancing *thoroughly* Which probably means repeating the procedure several times.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

could there be some sludge? I didn't read the previous thread. Put som sentinel x400 in the system and run it for four weeks, drain it an refill

-- Paul Barker

Reply to
Paul Barker