More gloom from green energy

I like their banner tag-line: "We're not here to debate the wind industry, we're here to DESTROY IT!"

Reply to
Chris Hogg

harry

En el artículo , Chris Hogg escribió:

An impartial and balanced view, then. :)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

WTF harry? Stop posting links to that left wing rag. It's so out of character.

Reply to
Richard

Clearly, Tasmania needs to build a biomass-fueled power station in which they burnt only $50 and $100 notes. A Green solution that would probably work out cheaper in the long run than yet more wind farms.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

A good read.

Tassie, like NZ, should work well with a wind/hydro mix. The population is 19 per square mile (compared to the UK's 660!) and it is on the edge of the Southern Ocean where the winds usually blow.

And yet even they are struggling.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris