more building words ..

Another great word Haffit .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

just matches what it describes so well .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

also known a a cheek ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

just like Mc/s

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

If you cannae afford it you cannae haffit.

Reply to
Richard

Dormer sides ?

Reply to
Andrew

Here are some words for various parts of a building. Buttock Knob Bell end Nipple Belly

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I wonder at the origin of words like Drongo, or wally?

How come things can be pants, and crummy? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

or sick

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Mirriam Webster say it's from old Scots Half Heid, and doesn't mention building.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Why are Americans pissed when we are pissed off ?

Reply to
Andrew

Gusset always makes me laugh (although not Jim?s).

Reply to
Stephen Cole

Stop worrying about words and find that post you claimed Brian made.

Reply to
Radio Man