Monoblocking driveway

Hi All

Thinking about having our driveway monoblocked.

It's about 40 square metres, sloping downhill from the front of the house, to the garage.

Does anyone have an idea what I could expect to pay for this?

Also - what alternatives are there to monoblocking, and are these less expensive?

Cheers, Keith.

Reply to
Keith

This is a DIY group Keith. We don't do on-line quotes. (unless it involves angle-grinders)

Reply to
Steve Walker