Reclaimed Parquet flooring - Any pricing suggestions?

I have bitumen backed flooring measuring 11.5" x 3" x 1" each which was pulled up from our shop floor about 6 years ago. prolly about 25 - 30 metres square worth.

Shop was built in 1905 (ish) so well seasoned.

If anyone has any idea of a price I could expect or where I might sell at best price. i'd appreciate the wasted space back in the garage.

:¬)

Cheers Pete

Reply to
PeTe33

Try ebay, I'd hope top get 10-20 quid a square meter..

if its oak, I might bid myself.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Suppliers.

Pine, oak, iroko, teak, elm?

. . . makes quite a difference!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I assumed they were Oak. I'll bring the camera in and take some pictures tomorrow if I remember.

Watch this space.

Cheers Pete

Reply to
PeTe33

Look on eBay, see what it goes for. If you do watch item, you can still find it when its finished.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

You can also join, or whatever it is you have to do (it doesn't cost), and "search completed listings" (or something like that).

Reply to
Chris Bacon

hi

i paid £13m2 for my reclaimed stuff 6 months ago.. that was on ebay good luck. although only just got around to thinking about laying the stuff!

-- ceg

Reply to
ceg