Mobile phones and teachers

One brilliant apprentice gave me this link

who filmed it:-)

Reply to
ARW

Comments are moderately amusing - split between "Go teacher!" and "I'd beat her up for doing that" variants.

Reply to
Clive George

Brilliant!

Reply to
Huge

And if that had been in the UK, she'd have been up for a disciplinary hearing and probably sacked. :-/

Reply to
John Williamson

That's not brilliant.

Reply to
Huge

Thats the way it ought be if wallies like that kid answered their bl^^dy phones in front of teacher;!..

Now Some stupid bleeding heart liberal will tell me that the occasional clip round the ear is badd for children;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

They are not children, they are teenagers.

Reply to
ARW

Maybe this teacher was a tad extreme...

gremlin_95