Mira Shower Query

Hello,

I have a MIRA Advance Thermostatic electric shower. The shower has just started to make a strange noise when you switch the unit on. The sound is similar to a buzzing sound. The unit is less than a year old. I installed the unit myself.

Nothing wrong with the plumbing as water is coming out the unit.

I have open the unit and can't seem to establish what the problem is?????

So, since the unit is still under warranty, i was thinking of calling Mira Customer Support. However, I have just read their warranty agreement and it mentiones that if the shower was not fitted by a Mira Engineer then the warrany could be void.Is this correct???

Cheers!

Reply to
Rakster

It could just be the casing that has expanded in the change of temperature in the room. Turn the shower on and press firmly on the outer casing to see if stops making the noise.

The other culprit of noise in the unit is the small relay switches which create a buzzing sound, but it is nothing to worry about.

Reply to
BigWallop