Min. seperation, boiler & sink

Is there a required minimum seperation between
a wall-mounted boiler and a sink or draining board?
I'm planning on laying out a kitchen diner as per
(125K)
with the boiler in the north-west corner, over the
worktop. Ideally, I'd like to shuffle the sink one
unit northwards to but up to the north wall, but then
the drainer will be underneath the boiler. I've been
trawling through boiler manufacture literature, but
can't find anything specific. I'm falling back on the
minimum seperation between the sink and the
electrical supply switch.
ta.
--
JGH