Middle Isle Lidl temp+humidity meter

Indoor use only, but it has a backlight function. You just wave a finger over the top and the pale orange backlight comes on making it very readable.

Temp + Humidity show in nice big numbers but time is a bit small, but that's not what I bought it for.

£9.99
Reply to
Andrew

£2.80 on ebay
Reply to
Animal

Found this to be accurate and convenient. Goes for weeks and weeks on a single USB charge.

Bob Martin

Buy cheap, buy twice.

£2.80 *plus* delivery
Reply to
Andrew

These days, often price is not an indicator of quality.

Reply to
alan_m

no, including. I've had several and none are dead yet, so they're ok quality wise. Accuracy they can be off a couple of %, 3 at worst. Good enough. The ones without a remote sensor wire are marginaly cheaper

Reply to
Animal

Didnt happen with the brilliant small nail clippers which had a price of just 1c, including postage.

The jaws didnt close in parallel which didnt surprise me but when I complained, the seller sent be another for free which worked fine. Presumably the seller was doing that to get good feedback which helps to get listed first on ebay.

Reply to
farter

Yep, essentially because quite a bit of the time quality is due to design, not the cost of manufacture.

Reply to
Rod Speed