Mice

Perhaps he's been watching Tremors.

BB

Reply to
Big Bill

He's being thoughtful. That's your share.

Reply to
Aidan

Any cat, just don't feed him and kill two birds with the ine stone.

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

I have never found in fourty years of cat keeping that being hungry is a necessary condition for getting a cat to hunt. It seems instinctive - the sound / movement of a mouse excites them and they kill. Same with birds.

My cat often has breakfast and then goes out to hunt and then comes back and eats even more. The catch is left untouched beyond the killing.

Reply to
mich

In this area, inner city Leeds, the well fed fox just kill. We've lost several hens to them - all during the day.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Some cats seem to return with a kill as a reward for you giving them their food.

Reply to
G&M