Meter box lock source?

My daughter (who lives away) reports that the lock on her gas meter box has broken, the type with the standard square key. As I am paying her a visit next week can anyone tell me a possible source please? I am unable to get Google to come up trumps.

Reply to
Broadback

I have boughrt a couple from here although they have the 'standard' triangular key.

John

How about Screwfix part no 16428? If it's not the right thing, you'll have only lost =A31.59!

Reply to
GMM

Mine is triangular. IIRC the DIY sheds sell them.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Her supplier may be able to arrange a replacement - although it's often just as easy to replace the whole door.

Reply to
Colin Wilson