Même le français peut foutre en l'air

Don't tell fred and michael, if they can argue for so long over 0.5mm I hate to see what they'd do over an error of 20cm.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I can't see why they can't just stick strips of carborundum paper to the edges of the platforms. The sparks should only be a problem for the first week or two.

michael adams

michael adams

Mesurer deux fois, couper une fois.

Reply to
Graham Nye

You have to measure the right thing, though - which was what they

*didn't* do!
Reply to
Roger Mills

And we now have

But I cocked up today.

Reply to
ARW

That's got to be the least interesting telling of the Gimli Glider story going.

How so?

Reply to
Andy Burns

A delivery of the light fitting for the dementia ward arrived today. I stacked them higher on the trolley than the doors to the ward and I tried to race the trolley through the doors..........

You have to be quick to get through the doors as the residents try to escape. Two of them escaped into the main entrance of the hospital whilst I tried picked up the light fittings.

Reply to
ARW