ME Bonding

I recently had a new boiler fitted in my house. One thing that the installers didn't do was "ME Bonding". I understand this is something to do with earthing any metal pipework that comes from outside the house (in this case, there is a gas supply pipe and a pipe which I believe is the emergency drain or something similar). Is this correct, and if so, how do I go about doing it?

Thanks in advance, Jon

Reply to
Jon