me

I've apparently been operating on some sort of automatic pilot for about a fortnight, followed by almost complete amnesia. It only became apparent last week. I'm just out of hospital, very confused and to be honest rather distressed. If I posted anything objectionable in the weeks before -- when I was clearly deranged -- please accept my apologies.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Didn't notice anything out of character :-P

But seriously, take care Bill ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

It could happen to any of us Bill, don't worry about it.

Get well soon.

Reply to
Jack Harry Teesdale

Hope you recover fully soon, Bill.

Was chatting to a work colleague the other day on the phone. Not seen him in person for many years. At one time the chat would have been about work or cars etc. Now all about ailments. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Ditto and ditto. Do you know what caused it? Just so we can be forewarned, on our own behalf :-)

John

Reply to
Another John

sounds like a very mini stroke, did they check you for this Bill ?

Reply to
critcher

No apologies needed Bill as you didn't post anything objectionable on here.

And you'd needed to have gone some, in any case, in the face of some fairly stiff competition.

Just so long as your family and friends are all understanding and supportive, which I've no doubt they are, is all that really matters in the end.

Good luck mate.

michael adams

michael adams

you will be welcomed down on uk.radio.amateur by FMF bernie and cole ....enjoy....

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

He doesn't need assimilation by gonk droids.

Reply to
jon

he would be amoung friends anyway

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

No worries, mate. This forum has plenty of deranged persons posting all sorts of s**te - and *they* never apologise. This is Usenet after all. :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

You've never apologised. :)

Reply to
GB

Yes indeed and some medication makes you think you are in a completely different world and you start talking to people who are not there as well. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Yes. Apparently when I saw the MRI machine I legged it but they captured me (stun gun?) and stuffed me in it. They reckon it's a problem with Vit B and B2, made worse by booze.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

They're being fabulous.