MAPP and/or propane gas cylinders (Screwfix)

Visited Screwfix trade counter today for first time in a couple of months - used previous catalogue 86 at home to fill in the order numbers. They have removed propane and MAPP cylinders from catalogue 88. I had to go to B&Q for a MAPP cylinder. Anyone know why they have been withdrawn from sale - and are they likely to disappear from B&Q etc soon?

Bought the Bernozomatic TS7000 torch and thought the box was looking a bit tatty. Opened it in the car and found a different model inside (Quickfire - £14 cheaper). Back and joined the queue for returns...

Geo

Reply to
Geo

I assume there are problems with gas cylinders and carriers. Robert

Reply to
robert