mapei grout

Screwfix are selling a small bag of MAPEI BUILDFIX FLEXIBLE WALL & FLOOR GROUT IVORY 2.5KG which is probably what I need, but I cannot find a colour chart. This grout is not on their website, the closest being Mapei Ultracolor.
The Buildfix stuff only seems to be available from diy places like wickes, b&q and screwfix, but not from the tiler type suppliers.
Anyone know what the Buildfix stuff is ? A cheaper DIY version, old stock of a previous Mapei product, etc. ?
Simon.
On 23/11/2017 23:41, sm_jamieson wrote:

I would expect the colour to be the same regardless of which grout version you buy. They have a chart here:
http://www.mapei.com/public/US/grouts/Grout_color_palette_EN-SP.pdf

Don't know, but it does seem to be limited to retail type shops and gets little mention elsewhere.
--
Cheers,

John.
On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 2:01:29 AM UTC, John Rumm wrote:

Response from Mapei:
The grout you mention is named for buildfix the production date of the product is printed on the side of the packaging . The product on Mapei website is ultracolor plus, hope this information is of use to you.
Not exactly sure what "buildfix" is though - the wonders of modern branding !.
Something funny about that PDF colour chart - the ivory is decidedly grey. The colour on the packet on screwfix website is - well - more like ivory.
Simon.
On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 2:57:02 PM UTC, sm_jamieson wrote:

And on the Mapei website, the Ultra Color plus has now new colours - the closest to Ivory appears to be Jasmine. I suppose this all means - go to the tile place and check the colours.
Simon.