Makita is a star

My Makita SDS is a couple of years old and has been a good workhorse, especially recently when I've been digging out concrete with it but it has just started to leak grease round the chuck

I decided to do something before the drill seized up and sent it back to Makita for servicing. I was quoted £14 plus parts and postage for the service which I thought was very reasonable

Yesterday a box turned up containing a brand new replacement drill from Makita

Cant ask for better service!

Anna

Reply to
Anna Kettle

Indeed not. Where did you send it?

Reply to
Nicknoxx

Could be worth trawling car boot sales for old ones :)

Reply to
Tim Morley

Did you sign yourself as Anna Kettle, 38DD, 24, 36 ?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@freeukisp.co.uk (Anna Kettle) saying something like:

Bosch did that for me a few years back when the reversing switch went phut on a drill. Took me by surprise, given the drill was well out of warranty.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon