Makita 4351

Received shiny new jigsaw today and used it briefly. Seems to do the job it's designed for and cuts straight and true.

One small problem however! I must be going a bit daft but I could not see the "trigger" that turns the light on anywhere. Can anyone put me out of my misery.

Cheers

Martin

Reply to
Martin Carroll

Its automatic. It comes on when the motor starts.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Didn't notice it! Mind you I was using it outside so maybe it was too bright in the daylight to see it.

Cheers

Martin

Reply to
Martin Carroll

Its usually only one little white LED...

Reply to
John Rumm