Making a feature out of a 22mm hole in a wall

Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(
Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for the repairs:-)
--
Adam

If you value your reputation you offer to pay.

It probably depends on how high up it is situated, how thick the wall is and what is on the other side of it.

If it is a bedroom, put up a sign in the room next door for a peepshow.
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:20:51 -0000, "ARW"

Tell them it's a knot hole... (Not hole - geddit) :-)
DerekG
On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:20:52 PM UTC, snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

a nice sunflower with black centre? I won't ask why it isnt already filled :)
NT
On 06/11/2012 17:20, ARW wrote:

Fit an outside tap ;-)
--
Cheers,

John.

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 12:00:49 PM UTC, John Rumm wrote:

Or an inside tap :-|
On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 04:02:43 -0800, sm_jamieson wrote:

Or an inside-out tap :-}

Tell them that recent revisions to the building regs require additional holes to facilitate ventilation and you'll do them two for the price of one.
snipped-for-privacy@reepham2003.force.co.uk says...

Minature keysafe?
Tell them it's to hide the key to their built-in safe.
If they don't have a built in safe...
--
Sam

On Nov 6, 5:20pm, "ARW" wrote:

I had two of those last week.
Fortunately I had peeled the wallpaper back first, so it has stuck back *almost* invisibly. at least, it will be invisible when I put the telly cabinet in front of it.

Wire in an extra one of whatever you were wiring up when you drilled the hole.
Or fill the hole and blu-tack a blanking plate over it. They can remove the blanking plate when they next redecorate.
Bill Wright has a story on his website of how he drilled through the wrong wing of a stately home.
Owain
If one is a smoker tell them that all smoking has to be done with the offending burning thing stuck out through the wall?
Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active